- 2 lbs. sweet potato, peeled
- 8 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
1. Cut the sweet potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt it; add the potatoes, and cook until barely tender, about 5 minutes. Do not overcook.
2. Drain the potatoes, then plunge them into a large bowl filled with ice water. When cool, drain again. In a roasting pan large enough to hold the potatoes in one layer, toss them with the olive oil and the garlic.
3. Heat the oven to 500 degrees. Roast the potatoes, tossing them occasionally, until tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Toss with parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Roundeye, Vegetarian, Vegetarian Dishes
Sweet Potato Home Fries. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.