- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup sliced almonds, more for garnish
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Powdered sugar, for garnish.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt, ground almonds, cream, sliced almonds, lemon zest and juice.
2. Melt butter in an 8-inch ovenproof skillet over low heat; when foam has subsided, add almond mixture to pan, tilting pan to distribute batter evenly. Continue to cook tart on stovetop until edges just begin to set, then put pan in oven and finish cooking, about 10 to 15 minutes more.
3. When tart is done, put it in broiler for about a minute or until just golden on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and sliced almonds. Serve.
Desserts, Roundeye, Vegetarian, Vegetarian Dishes
Pan-baked Lemon-Almond Tart. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.