- 150 grams chicken, or another protein of your choice, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce, or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, (for chicken marinade)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1–1. 5 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup veggies of your choice, small dice
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, julienned
- 300 grams cooked white rice
- ½ cup Thai basil
1. Marinate the chicken with 1 tsp of soy sauce and 2 tsp of vegetable oil. Set aside while you prep other ingredients.
2. Heat oil and curry paste together in a wok or a large sauté pan over medium heat, stirring constantly until the curry paste is aromatic, about 1 minute.
3. Add coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar, stir to mix, then let the sauce simmer to reduce it until the sauce no longer looks runny.
4. Add the chicken and toss to coat in the sauce. Once the chicken are about half way done, add the vegetables and toss to mix. Keep stirring until the chicken is almost done.
5. Turn the heat up to medium high, add the rice and toss, pressing down on the rice with the spatula to break any lumps. When the rice is evenly coated and heated through, and the chicken is done, turn off the heat and stir in Thai basil. Serve immediately.
Green Curry Fried Rice. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.