- 6 ounces chinese egg noodles, cooked
- 12 ounces bean sprouts, blanched
- 3 scallions
- for the sauce
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons chinese red vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons chili oil
1. Cut scallions in 1-1/2 inch lengths and shred.
2. Cook noodles and drain. Just before, done, drain, and rinse under cold water until no longer warm. Drain, and toss with 1 tbl oil. Chill
3. Toss noodles and blanched bean sprouts together to mix well. Put on a serving platter and top with scallions. Pour sauce mixture evenly over noodles. Toss before serving. Serve at room temperature.
Serving Ideas : Can make ahead of time and refrigerate.
Chinese, Vegetarian, Vegetarian Dishes
Cold Spicy Noodles. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.