- 1 ½ lbs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tsp kahlua
- 1 ½ tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1 ½ tsp powdered sugar
1. Dissolve the instant coffee in 2 tablespoons of water.
2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until very smooth. Add the sour cream, heavy cream, and coffee kahlua and continue to beat until very smooth and creamy. Add the coffee paste to the cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
3. Pour into a well-buttered 10" springform pan and bake in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven for 1-1/4 hours. When done, turn off the oven and allow the cake to cool in the open oven for 1 hour.
4. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely. Carefully remove the sides of the springform pan, transfer to a serving dish, and decorate the top of the cake with the powdered sugar. Either serve immediately or refrigerate.
NOTES : Dust with cinnamon and top with whipped cream.
Cheesecake, Roundeye, Vegetarian, Vegetarian Dishes
Coffee Cheesecake. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.