- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green chile, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 lb. chicken livers
1. Combine all the ingredients except the chicken livers in a small ovenproof dish.
2. Add the chicken livers and marinate them for 15 minutes.
3. Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, until the livers are done, basting frequently with the yogurt sauce.
Chicken Livers Baked in Spicy Yogurt. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.