- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, (about 16)
- 2 teaspoons dried lime powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Serve with
1. Heat broiler. Peel and devein shrimp.
2. Combine lime powder, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well. Add enough olive oil to form a paste about the texture of wet sand.
3. Rub shrimp all over with spice paste, then place on broiler pan and broil about 4 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn (tongs are best for this) and continue to broil until just cooked through, about 2 minutes more. Serve with quick yogurt sauce.
Broiled Shrimp with Dried Lime. To import, drag image to your MacGourmet recipe box.